July 10, 2010

the fledgling hobbyist

I am of the philosophy that a person should always be learning something.  I've tried a lot of things, and really, I can do a lot of things (just ask my mom, she thinks I'm great).  But other than Anne of Green Gables novels and French toast, there are very few things I'm an expert in.  Thus, there are many things I'd like to do better, and even more things I'd like to learn to do at all.

This blog is a place for me to record my trials, errors and successes as I try new things.  It's also a place for me to document inspiration I have for future projects or pastimes. I love tips, ideas and suggestions - leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion is, let's try a little harder to ive in the same city so I can do these new things with you. If I were to venture new hobbies by myself, my blog would only consist of posts about my errors. ha

    ReplyDelete